LIMAR OF9.5 PH CYCLING GLASSES
LIMAR OF9.5 PH anti-glare lenses eliminate the haze and optical distortion. Designed for cycling, Limar OF9.5 PH features an 8-base curve that wraps around the frame of your face for exceptional protection. The nose bridge and temple tips are adjustable for comfort and keep the glasses securely in place while riding. The frame is constructed of Grilamid TR-90 nylon to give you a quality fit that's flexible with lasting durability. Comes with a microfiber storage bag that doubles up as a cleaning clothing to wipe smudges from your lenses.
LIMAR OF 9.5 HIGHLIGHTS:
- Frame: Grilamid TR90 for a quality fit, flexibility and lasting durability
- Lenses: Photochromic reacts to UV rays and changes shade accordingly
- 8-base curvature for full eye coverage
- Anti-fogging treatment to prevent lenses from fogging
- Anti-glare treatment for better vision in the sun
- Oleophobic coating to reduce smudging and fingerprints
- Adjustable nose-piece and temple ends for a tailored fit
LIMAR PHOTOCHROMIC LENS:
Photochromic lenses automatically darken when exposed to UV rays from sun exposure. These lenses offer protection from the damaging effects of UV radiation and glare while at the same time enhancing quality of vision. Limar OF9.5 have a rating of Cat.1 to Cat.3 so the lenses start changing color to darker 20-30 sec.
HOW DO THEY WORK?
When there is no UV light present, such as the case with indoor lighting, the lenses stay clear.. However, when the lenses are exposed to UV rays, such as sunlight, the molecules undergo a chemical process causing them to expand and darken the lenses depending on the strength of the UV rays. When you go from outdoors to indoors or from shade to sun, a different chemical reaction occurs and the lenses adapt to the light by darkening or fading back.