Limar 007 Superlight Cycling Helmet
Limar engineered the 007 helmet to offer aerodynamic efficiency and exceptional comfort for road racing, sprinting and triathlon events. Its sleek smooth design alters the airflow along the helmet's shell to reduce drag. Strategically placed air vents provide inlets for drawing in air to cool the head and expelling excess air from the rear outlet while having minimal impact on airflow to enhance performance and ventilation. Available in one universal size (54-61 cm). Weighs 350 grams.
Micro-dial and height adjustment ratcheting system features a wheel mechanism that rotates to tighten and loosen the helmet for a tailored fit. The system also provides vertical adjustment. Competition + Fit system provides the perfect adjustment for fit and comfort.
Bracket securely positions the helmet and straps so they keep your helmet in place to provide optimum protection in all situations,
- Construction: In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Fit System: Competition +
- Ventilation: 6 Wind vents with internal channelling
- Padding: Ergonomic anti-bacterial replaceable pads
- Straps: Magnetic Closure
- Safety LED Light: Compatible - Not included - Sold separately
- Weight: 350g
- Certification: CPSC