Limar Delta MTB Helmet
(PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU USE OUR SIZE CHART TO DETERMINE CORRECT SIZE.)
Limar DELTA MTB helmet provides exceptional protection and comfort without a weight penalty. 17 cooling vents are strategically positioned throughout the helmet to ensure that air efficiently flows through the channels to release excess heat so your head stays cool. Ultra soft pads pull sweat away from your head to keep you dry. If you are looking for downhill goggles, please check out Limar's ROC GOGGLES
(75% of adult male cyclists wear a size large)
LIMAR DELTA SPECIFICATIONS:
- Construction: Triple shell PC / EPS in-mould technology
- Retention System: AIRFIT with vertical and horizontal adjustments
- Ventilation: 17 air vents with 2 internal air flow channels
Padding: Ergonomic anti-bacterial replaceable pads
- Straps: Buckle Closure
- Available Size: Medium (53-57 cm / 19.7"-22.4"); Large (57-62 cm / 22.4"-24.4")
- Weights: 315g M; 340g L
- Visor: Adjustable visor protects you eyes on sunny days.
- Certification: CPSC
Lightweight system allows you to adjust you helmet both horizontally and vertically.
Bracket securely positions the helmet and straps so they keep your helmet in place to provide optimum protection in all situations,