Limar SuperLight+ Road Helmet
Limar SuperLight+ helmet features a low profile aerodynamic shape to give you top level performance and ultimate protection. The SuperLight+ Road helmet is a refinement of the beloved Limar 777. For years, the 777 road helmet was considered Limar's best-fitting helmet in the lineup. With so many US cyclists asking for the 777, Limar designed the SuperLight+ helmet to fulfill the demand.
Limar SuperLight+ helmet features 24 air vents strategical placed throughout the helmet to allow air flow to through the helmet and cool off your head while riding. The internal pads pull sweat away from your head to keep you dry. The front vents are equipped with a bug net to prevent insects from entering the helmet. Sizing adjustments on the go can be easily executed with one hand using the Competition+ Fit dial system for a comfortable and secure fit. The Limar SuperLight + helmet comes with the Limar LED Safety Light that attaches to the rear adjustment knob and gives you better visibility while riding.
(75% of adult male cyclists wear a size large)
LIMAR SUPERLIGHT FEATURES::
- Construction: In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Retention System: Competition + with four height (vertical) adjustments
- Ventilation: 24 air vents with internal channelling
- Integrated bug net: Prevents insects from entering the front air vents
- Padding: Ergonomic anti-bacterial replaceable pads
- Straps: Buckle Closure
- Available Size: Medium (52-57 cm / 20.5"-22.4"); Large (57-62 cm / 22.4"-24.4")
- Weights: 215 grams (medium) | 245 grans (large)
- Attachable Rear Safety Light for better visibility
- Attachable visor to block the sun
- Certification: CPSC