Limar UltraLight+ MTB Helmet
Limar created the UltraLight+ MTB helmet for professional and elite cyclists to maximize performance and provide . Limar Ultralight+ helmet only weighs 215 grams (Medium)! This feather-light helmet is one of the lightest helmets available in the US that meets CPSC safety standards. Performance, comfort and safety are the key components that make UltraLight+ the best choice for serious cyclists.
Limar UltraLight+ helmet provides exceptional protection and comfort without a weight penalty. 22 cooling vents are strategically positioned throughout the helmet to ensure that air efficiently flows through the channels to release excess heat so your head stays cool. Ultra soft pads pull sweat away from your head to keep you dry. The front of the helmet features internal bug nets to keep insects from entering your helmet.
One of the best features of this SuperLight helmet is the Competition+ Retention System so you can easily make adjustments to achieve the perfect fit. The micro-dial allows you to refine the fit with just one hand.
(75% of adult male cyclists wear a size large)
LIMAR ULTRALIGHT+ MTB SPECIFICATIONS:
- Construction: In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Retention System: Competition + with four height (vertical) adjustments
- Ventilation: 22 air vents with internal channeling
- Integrated bug net: Prevents insects from entering the front air vents
- Padding: Ergonomic anti-bacterial replaceable pads
- Straps: Buckle Closure
- Visor: Shields sun for better visibility
- Available Size: Medium (53-57 cm / 19.7"-22.4"); Large (57-61 cm / 22.4"-24")
- Weights: 215g M; 240g L
- Certification: CPSC
Micro-dial and height adjustment ratcheting system features a wheel mechanism that rotates to tighten and loosen the helmet for a tailored fit. The system also provides vertical adjustment. Competition + Fit system provides the perfect adjustment for fit and comfort.
Bracket securely positions the helmet and straps so they keep your helmet in place to provide optimum protection in all situations,